I Have, Who Has Cards

Today I made some blank I Have/Who Has cards. My students love playing with these cards! They love to challenge themselves and see how quickly they can get through all of the cards. The download is for a set of 24 cards. (You can print more or less based on the number of students in your class.) The cards are in a Microsoft Word file. Simply click inside the text boxes and type in your word, etc.

These are available at my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook stores. I have many I Have, Who Has cards in different themes as well!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
signature

Comments

1. So cute!! Thanks for sharing these!!

2. Very nice!! thank you!

3. Ohmygoodness this is awesome!! I’m going to make a game with our sight words. Thanks!!!

Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

4. Anonymous says:

Having trouble downloading. There is no file option to download. Then the download button nothing happens. I have tried it on several computers no luck. My coworkers same problem. PLEASE HELP!
    Thanks
    love your site
    Bianca

5. I came across your blog this evening and I’m currently reading all back-posts. I l.o.v.e. this template! Thank you so very much! 🙂

6. WOW! You just made my day! I found this on Pinterest and now I am a follower.

Thank you! ReadWriteSing

7. Thank you so much for sharing. I appreciate it.

8. I’m having trouble downloading. I would love a copy. Thank you so much for sharing. ptellep@yahoo.com

9. Awesome thank you for sharing…I’m going to try to download now I’ll let you know…

10. I had trouble downloading. I would love a copy.
    dolphie@rcn.com

thanks

11. Anonymous says:

12. Thank you so much! This is wonderful! My 3rd graders love ” I Have/Who Has”. Your blog is great and has such awesome resources. I just started my own teaching blog this week. It’s been fun! http://stellar-studentsblogspot.com

13. Thank you! I actually was working on making one of these for my second grade remediation group! This is a wonderful time saver!!! Plus, I can use it across all the grade levels I work with!

14. This comment has been removed by the author.

15. What a great resource! I am having problems downloading it. Could you email me a copy? Thanks. lott@telus.net

16. Anonymous says:

I can’t access the file, but I would LOVE a copy. Can you email it to me? Thanks! rochellewoodbury@gmail.com

17. Thank you. My class love these circle games.Sam

18. This template is very cute! I am having trouble trying to download. When I click the link it brings me to a google doc sign in then it say I do not have access to the download. Is it still available?

19. Anonymous says:

I can’t download but would love a copy. My email address is trick@carolina.rr.com. Thanks

20. Anonymous says:

dtrick@carolina.rr.com I just sent this but the whole email address didn’t come through.

21. Anonymous says:

I would love a copy, but have been unable to download. Can you please send a copy to my home email?
    powanda1097@comcast.net
    Thanks!

22. Anonymous says:

I would also love a copy as well. I cannot seem to get it to open in google docs. My email is kmillard08@gmail.com

23. Anonymous says:

I, too, am having trouble with the download. My email is amiebuzza@yahoo.com. I’d sure appreciate receiving the file from you. Thanks in advance.

24. Anonymous says:

Sounds like we are all having a problem. I just sent you a request. Thanks in advance.
    Debbie

25. Anonymous says:

I am also having a problem downloading the file. Could you please email it to me at maritza8168@yahoo.com
    Thank you! 🙂

26. I can’t find it on the website? I’m looking under “free” and i just don’t see it! maybe i’m blind. email is omsgunter@gmail.com if you can email it to me! my 6th graders love playing it and racing boys/girls

27. I also tried to download it but couldn’t find it at teacherspayteachers or TN. Could you please send it to me at gpglasgow1@gmail.com
    Thank you!!

28. Anonymous says:

I would love a copy as well! If you could email one to Staxx1130@yahoo.com
    Thank You!!

29. Anonymous says:

i would love a copy also! Can you please send it to me at alibarry415@yahoo.com

30. Perfect! Thanks!
    Michelle

31. Oops…could’t download at TPT. If possible, I’d love a copy…mcoop1125@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Michelle

32. I am having a hard time downloading. Could you please email me at daniellekizzire@gmail.com? Thanks, they are super cute!

• Mrs. Magee says:

These are not available for download anymore. They are now for purchase on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Sorry! They were free for a limited time.

33. Perrelyn Wills says:

Thank you so much. This was on my list of things to do. You saved me hours of work.

34. I would live a copy too please.
    Mattjredmond@gmail.com