I have BIG plans for the summer! I usually do, but the sad thing is I never get all of my plans accomplished. I hope to do better this year! Here are things on my To Do list:
- Go to DISNEY WORLD for my 5th anniversary! *squeals!* We’re eating inside Cinderella’s castle for our anniversary! Can’t wait!”
- Do more art. I LOVE to paint, draw, etc. but don’t often make time for it.
- Plan out my thematic units for next year (science and social studies).
- Create more items for my TPT store! (Have TONS of ideas in my mind!)
- Create a new lesson plan template.
- Organize my classroom library.
- Move my word wall to a different wall.
- Read The Daily 5 and The CAFE book again to get ready to begin implementing it next year!
- Get things ready for next year’s group: make name tags, labels, copy decodable readers, copy items for open house/orientation, etc.
- Use my treadmill DAILY!
- Plan out my read alouds better.
- Organize and clean out my classroom.
- Clean out my closet at home.
- Successfully complete my summer Master’s course that starts next week!
- Work on my classroom website.
I could probably go on, but I think that’s a good start!
Head over to the Littlest Learners blog to join the linky party and share your summer to do list!