I’m linking up with Classroom Confections’ Most Wishlisted on TPT linky. The item below is my top seller and most wishlisted item on TPT. It’s my Fabulous Fairy Tales packet.
Fabulous Fairy Tales was my first major unit I uploaded to TPT. You can read the original blog post here.
Fabulous Fairy Tales is an 87 page unit that provides writing, math, science, and literacy activities for 10 popular fairy tales. The ten fairy tales included are: Cinderella, The Princess and the Pea, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, Hansel and Gretel, Rumpelstiltskin, The Frog Prince, Little Red Riding Hood, Golidlocks and the Three Bears, and The Elves and the Shoemaker.
Here is what’s included:
* Writing Prompts and themed writing paper (4 styles to hopefully meet the needs of students K-3)
* Story Maps for each story * Venn Diagrams
* Math practice pages covering addition, subtraction, word problems, tens and ones, graphing, patterns, time to the hour and half hour, and measurement.
* Jack and the Beanstalk themed lima bean experiment with observation journal
* Reading a map practice page
* Fairy Tale word search
* Castle writing page
* Sample Parent Letter for a Fairy Tale Feast
I designed it with my first graders in mind, but there are elements that can be adapted for grades K-3.
My students had a lot of fun with Fabulous Fairy Tales and I have loved receiving feedback that says others have enjoyed it as well. Thank you to everyone who has purchased this item already and if it’s on your wishlist – I just marked it down 20% making it $6.40 instead of $8.00! The discount will end on Wednesday, June 26th.